Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I must be nuts!



Last night I was half listening to the TV and I heard "Mater from Cars at Winnipeg car show". Well as you all know we travelled to Disney last month. And we had so much fun.But the one thing we wanted most of all for Matteo was to see Mater and Lightening Mcqueen. But they were both getting refurbished. I almost cryed( i did actually feel alittle teary. It was something I wanted for my little boy soo much.

Anywho, Mater is going to be in Winnipeg on the weekend. Now I have never been to Manitoba. And to go without Joe too! I am alittle scared it is about 4 hrs away and we will spend the night. And on Sunday Jackson from Hannah Montana will be there as well.So, Frankie and her friend Sidney are excitedabout it too.

The admission is really cheap, which is great since it will be a bundle in gas. Should be a real adventure, wish me luck! I know I can do it I did drive all the way to BC with the kids and no Joe last summer. I am a trooper.

2 comments:

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Oh wow! Sounds like a fantastic adventure!
I hope you guys have fun and safe travels.

Natalie said...

sounds like fun! i hope your trip goes great!!! i can't wait to see the pictures.