Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sick and more sick!!!

Well, first Frankie was sick at the beginning of the week. But I think that it went alittle deeper with her. Problems at school. I am at my witts end.You know teachers are wonderful. Had my life been different I wouldve been one. But That being said,I have a major problem with someone making my child feel small.Being new to our town we were warned about this particular teacher. And I told Frankie to keep an open mind and not to listen to gossip.
So, i went to a teacher meeting. I set it up by myself, she didnt ask to see me. I asked for the meeting on Tuesday,Wednesday she had a consellor pull Frankie out of class and discuss why she is so mad all the time. Frankie came home so upset. But my girl knows to stick up for herself so she told the consellor only her teacher upsets her. Thursday the teacher pulled Frankie out of the class to tell her she is rude and disrespectful. Oh and she gives dirty looks.
Thursday nite I arrived at the school and spoke to the principal. He admitted to expecting alot of parents from this class! So, my thoughts are would you not do something about this after years of complaints. I walked over to talk to her teacher.She greeted me witha huge smile and after a couple minutes I realized she wasnt going to tell me anything about my RUDE child. So I asked her to show me on her report card where it says all the negative behavior Frankie has. So, of course she couldnt came up with tons of reasons why children misunderstand her. I left as angry as I was when I got there! But let me tell the line up of moms waiting to talk to her was huge.
So, I think the next step is going to be a big meeting.

And now my asthma prone little boy is sick again. Heres to a better week.

No comments: